The Covid-19 pandemic is a challenge for the implementation of vocational education in Indonesia. Vocational education, which is characterized by 70% practicum and 30% theory, inevitably requires educators to have competence in online learning methods during this pandemic. Moving on from this, the Vocational School of Diponegoro University through the Vocational Innovation Center (VIC) unit took a strategic step by organizing a Learning Video Competition, with the theme: “Innovation of Vocational Online Learning Methods.” This competition is expected to spur the creativity of educators in the Vocational School of Diponegoro University, in providing innovative and interesting learning materials for students. In addition, the resulting learning video is expected to be able to increase the number of Copyrights produced by the Civitas Akademik in the Vocational School, Diponegoro University. The guidebook for the competition can be downloaded at the following link.
- Diponegoro University Library Science Students Support Digilib SV Branding
- Socialization Student Achievement Election at Diponegoro University Vocational School 2024 Using a Virtual Format via Zoom
- Encouraging Student Achievement, Diponegoro University Vocational Holds PKM 2024 Socialization
- Researching Tea, Chili, Orange Peel as Covid Medicine, Endy Yulianto Receives Award from APTV
- Diponegoro University Vocational School PTRP Submits Results of MBKM Activity Results Cementation to Purworejo Regency DPUPR